A new wiki page was added with information about the most commons problems faced during a Maximo Spatial install and configuration.
If you are facing problems with Maximo Spatial functionality first check the items below:
- Ensure that you have the map service layer pointing to the feature class that was configured with Maximo, on default version.
- Ensure that you removed the feature class temporary table during the configuration process and created the synonym pointing to the correct feature class.
- Always clear the Application Server cache and the browser cache after applying any new Maximo patches or hot fixes.
- Verify the application server log files checking for error messages.
- If you have Maximo Spatial 18.104.22.168 ensure you have the latest hotfix installed.
Find the solution for the problems below in http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/maximo/Common+Issues1-
Error displayed when editing a map feature: "The action SAVE is not allowed on object GISOBJECT...".2-
Maximo records that are linked to GIS shows up as non-linked on map results dialog.3-
Can not execute the Maximo Spatial cron task. No asset or location records are created in the Maximo database.4-
Layers are not displayed on Maximo maps after configuring it on Map manager.5-
Storage partition error when trying to update a GIS object on Database Configuration application.