As we speak to customers, we are hearing about the growing use (some call it their "addiction to") of Blackberries and other PDAs. This has made us curious about a few things regarding how people at your company use them and how you use them.
- What is the current % of employees who use PDAs at your company?(a ballpark figure is fine, e.g. less than 10%, maybe 50% etc)
- Are there any company policies that restrict usage to certain job levels or roles?
- What are the main things that other people at your organization DO with their PDAs?
- Has the use of PDAs reduced the amount of printing? (and if so, what gets printed less?)
- Is there a push to get people onto these devices?
- Do you see shift coming in the next year toward this?
Your own usage:
- If you don't use a PDA now, do you see yourself getting one soon?
- If you use a PDA now, which one do you use?
- What are the main things you do with it?
- What are the biggest changes you see in your usage of a PDA vs. a larger-screen computer?
- Does the ability to sync data to a PDA lessen the amount of printing you do? For example, do you look at your meetings on the PDA instead of printing out your schedule?