- It is editable and if you'll found a mistake or unclearance in the text, you can change it right in documentation.
- It is integrated with n.Fluent and can be translated into different languages on-fly, which means the translated docs will be always up to date.
- Portal Wiki and InfoCenter are now searchable from one point.
The only disadvantage that I've found for now, is that every time I chose another topic in the menu on the left side it refreshes the whole page, which causes big delays, but I think it will be fixed soon.
Ok, now here is the links to documentation I mentioned in this post:
- WebSphere Portal and Lotus Web Content Management - Product documentation
- WebSphere Portal V7.0 detailed system requirements
- WebSphere Portal Server V7.0 Download Document