Just a quick post to note that fix-pack V1.2.0a for the LE z/VSE CEETRACE feature is now available.
Summary of the updates included in the fix-pack:
- HEAP storage corruption/checking improvements. See section "CEETRACE Environment Validation Processing Notes" in the Installation and Users Guide for more information.
- Addition of message CELT060E. See the Installation and Users Guide for more information.
- The CEETRACE statement execution history report title has been updated to included in the CEETRACE fixpack level information.
- Console message CELT022W incorrectly issued for a called COBOL/VSE subroutine that has been compiled with NOTEST.
- Message CEL4069W incorrectly issued when attempting to deactivate the env_validation option using the attention routine.
It is important to review the provided "readme" file before activating the fix-pack. The fix-pack updates are also dependant upon the PTF for LE z/VSE APAR PM88622 (R51K) being installed.
The CEETRACE V1.2.0a fix-pack for z/VSE 5.1 users can be downloaded from the z/VSE website from here :
z/VSE 4.3 users should apply the V1.1.2b CEETRACE feature fix-pack from here and install the PTF for LE z/VSE APAR PM79074 (R02K) :