IBM Press has just announced a great discount on some new and popular Information Management books. If you order now you’ll get a 35% discount on books, PLUS free ground shipping if you live in the continental US.
The books include:
- Mining the Talk: Unlocking the Business Value in Unstructured Information
- DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows: DBA Guide, Reference, and Exam Prep, 6th Edition
- Understanding DB2®: Learning Visually with Examples, 2nd Edition
- Understanding DB2 9 Security
- DB2® SQL PL: Essential Guide for DB2® UDB on Linux™, UNIX®, Windows™, i5/OS™, and z/OS®, 2nd Edition
- An Introduction to IMS™: Your Complete Guide to IBM's Information Management System
- Implementing ITIL Configuration Management
- A Practical Guide to Trusted Computing
- Mainframe Basics for Security Professionals: Getting Started with RACF
- Developing Quality Technical Information: A Handbook for Writers and Editors, 2nd Edition
I happen to have DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows: DBA Guide, Reference, and Exam Prep (6th Ed.) and Understanding DB2: Learning Visually with Examples sitting right here on my shelf. Both are large books packed with the info you need to get the most from DB2.
At the IBM Press website you’ll also be able to download a free eBook, download IBM DB2 Express-C, and listen to author podcasts. The free eBook is 200 pages in length and discusses topics such as PureXML Storage Engine, Database Security, SQL PL Language Elements, and Mining to Improve Innovation.
To take advantage of this fantastic offer from IBM Press, visit www.ibmpressbooks.com/promotions/promotion.asp?promo=136211