In my next few blog posts, I'll be letting you know about key events, people, and places you need to know about at this year's IOD. Today's topic: Pre-conference Education
Why not start your IOD experience off with a bang and register for pre-conference education? These full-day classes will be offered on Sunday only, October 25th, 2009 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. As an IOD attendee, you can take advantage of preferred attendee pricing of US $399.00 and get a full day of education, delivered by professional IBM instructors. Seats for these classes are limited... so sign up soon to reserve your spot.
Here are the classes available to you:
- DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX & Windows DBA Certification Crammer (Exam 541) - Speaker: Roger Sanders
- DB2 for z/OS DBA Certification Crammer (Exam 732) - Speaker: Susan Lawson
- DB2 Operational Performance - Success without Stress - Speakers: Rajib Sarkar and Albert Grankin
- DB2 LUW 9, x Problem Determination - Speaker: Aman Lalla
- IBM FileNet BPM 4.5: Optimizing Your Process for Information on Demand - Speakers: Mary Paez and Phong Chu
- Leveraging DB2 Optimizer - Speaker: Samir Kapoor
- Overview of IBM Cognos 8 BI (Version 8.4) - Speaker: John Wilcox
If you'd like to register or get more information about any of these education sessions, visit http://www.ibm.com/software/data/conf/education.html
You can also visit the conference website at http://www.ibm.com/software/data/conf/
My next post... FREE certification testing!