The Information on Demand Conference is under way! This morning, I was excited to be able to watch the opening keynote live on my computer! There are many ways to connect with the event from home. Check out my suggestions below:
- On the IOD GC website, you can watch streaming video of the conference throughout the day. See the EXPO, listen to keynote speeches, watch interviews with key IBMers and IOD attendees.
- Follow the event on Twitter, using hashtag #iodgc or #baforum. If you want to follow our Services, Education, and Support activities specifically, follow hashtag #iodskills.
- Connect with all conference social media at the conference website.
- Attend Information On Demand Virtual 2010 -- the next best thing to being at the conference! Register early to gain access to two virtual events on November 17 and December 15 at no charge. You will see the top five sessions from IOD, catch highlights of keynotes and general session and chat live with IBM experts, without ever leaving your desk. These focused virtual sessions will provide the latest trends and industry strategies. Doors open at 12:30PM EST and scheduled sessions begin promptly at 1:00PM EST.
On November 17, you can:
- Attend webcasts of the top five sessions at IOD Global Conference 2010
- Participate in a chat session with IBM experts
- Experience the IOD Global Conference 2010 General Session presentations on demand….at your leisure
- Get valuable reference documentation from the Resource Center
On December 15, you can:
- Attend webcasts featuring IBM customer success stories
- Experience the November 17 event on demand…at your leisure
Click here to sign up for Information On Demand Virtual 2010!
For those of you at the event, I hope you are having a productive, informative, and fun experience. And, for those like me who are attending from home, I hope you find the links I've shared useful.