- The IBM MDA Information center.
- The MDA Manifesto - a key paper from Rational published in The MDA Journal: Model Driven Architecture Straight From The Masters
- Two Chapters discussing the principles of MDA, and practical examples of using MDA with Rational tools published in Model-Driven Software Development
- A series of three white papers titled introducing An introduction to Model Driven Architecture, published at The Rational Edge.
- Part I: MDA and today's systems
- Part II: Lessons from the design and use of an MDA toolkit
- Part III: How MDA affects the iterative development process
- A white paper titled SOA Development Using the IBM Rational Software Development Platform: A Practical Guide published at ibm.com.
- A draft Redbook titled Patterns: Model driven development using Rational Software Architect
- A forthcoming paper in the IBM Systems Journal titled Realizing service-oriented solutions with the IBM software development platform
Hope that's plenty of bed-time reading for everyone!
Technorati: MDA[Read More]