This week, I started the Montreal Cloud Computing Meetup with a session on the IBM Bluemix platform. The agenda of the meetup was the following
- 6:00 pm - Welcome / Networking
- 6:15 pm - Brief overview of IBM Bluemix
- 6:30 pm - Demo #1: DevOps on Bluemix: Planning, Source Control, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery on Bluemix
- 7:00 pm - Demo #2: Internet of Things with Bluemix: Connecting devices to Bluemix, and message processing with Node-RED
- 7:30 pm - Networking, pizza and beer!
Thanks to the participants, it was a very interactive meetup. A lot of excellent questions, a lot of hands-on demos, and great discussions during the networking part.
The meetup was mostly on hands-on demos and discussion, but here is the LINK to a couple of slides that describe what was covered during the session.
The next meetup is scheduled on March 15th. Join us at http://www.meetup.com/IBM-Cloud-Computing-Montreal/
And to sign up for your free Bluemix account, go to https://ibm.biz/Meetup_Montreal