IBM is looking for customers and business partners who are interested in participating in a beta program for IBM SmartCloud Virtual Storage Center (VSC)/Tivoli Productivity Center (TPC).
VSC includes all TPC functions plus Advanced Analytics such as Storage Tiering Automation, VMWare Integration (Clustering support and vSphere Plug-in), Self Service Provisioning, and more. TPC customers as well as VSC customers all are invited to participate.
Enhancements are being made to many areas of VSC/TPC:
- Enhanced performance troubleshooting capabilities such as bulk performance data export, more default charts, shorter sample intervals, and additional performance views
- Model capacity and performance at an application level
- Enhanced alerting capabilities, such as multi-conditional thresholds
- Simplified device management, including multi-select actions and data source configuration and troubleshooting
- VSC-only - Self service provisioning with expanded capabilities such as greater transparency and vDisk mirroring
- Monitor and troubleshoot the health of the Tivoli Storage Productivity Center server
- Simplified out of the box set up of internal Tivoli Storage Productivity Center functions
- Customizable dashboards in Cognos
- Capacity planning
To enroll in this beta program, please take this link: https://www-304.ibm.com/software/support/trial/cst/forms/nomination.wss?id=5405