Enabling the RepoDebug service for Jazz Team Server (JTS) and Rational Team Concert (RTC) WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Liberty application server
The debug service is a general-purpose service that serves as the central location for finding various REST APIs that are useful for debugging. It was introduced into Jazz Foundation in v4.0.6 and is available for all JAF-based web applications.
- Login to the CCM admin page and navigate to the Advanced Properties.
- Search for the Property: 'Enable repodebug service' and change the default 'false' to 'true'. Save it.
Note: Try the same steps with JTS application and save the configuration or any other applications follow the same steps.
- Navigate to the Installation location (for example: C:\InstalledSoftwares\CLM605\server >>)
Edit the server.startup.bat
- Uncomment the below parameters in the server.startup.bat file and save it.
Note: The below steps need a Server RESTART to get the latest changes.
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.ibm.team.repository.debug.users=JazzAdmins
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.ibm.team.repository.debug.accessServiceEnabled=true
- Restart the server.
- Try logging in to application with repodebug.
Please refer the RepoDebug wiki for more details.