How to upgrade CQ-RTC synchronizer from 5.0.2 to 6.0.3 using ApacheTomcat/7.0.59
RTC upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0.3
Synchronizer upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0.3
CQ current version 126.96.36.199
CQ OS : Windows 2008
Getting below error message:
HTTP Status 404 - ProxyServlet: /cqconnector/
type Status report
message ProxyServlet: /cqconnector/
description The requested resource is not available.
Workaround tomcat library for CQ synchronizer 603 upgrade.
1. Before upgrading the CQ synchronizer from 5.0.2 to 6.0.3, take backup of tomcat libraries present in gateway/tomcat folder.
2. Now after upgrading synchronizer to 6.0.3, take backup of cqconnector.war file from 6.0.3 synchronizer.
3. Empty the gateway/tomcat folder.
4. Now copy the those tomcat libraries which we have taken in step#1.
5. Copy server.xml,tomcat-users.xml files from 5.0.2 backup-config to 6.0.3 synchronizer "conf" folder.
6. Copy cqconnector.war file which is taken as backup in step#2 and paste it in 6.0.3 synchronizer gateway/tomcat/webapps folder.
7. Start the serve