In order for the Maximo Tririga Integrator to work properly and have updates done in Tririga be updated in Maximo a Maximo System Property must be set. This property name is, "mxe.int.keyresponse".
More information on this Maximo system property can be found here: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSZRHJ/com.ibm.mif.doc/reference/r_mif_sys_props.html
To set the system property, you can follow the steps below:
- From the Go To icon Go To menu on the Navigation Toolbar, select System Configuration > Platform Configuration > System Properties.
- On the System Properties window, search for the system property that you want to modify (Property Name: mxe.int.keyresponse). To search, open the Filter and type the property name in the filter field in the Property Name column. Then press Enter.
- Click View Details View Details icon next to the property name to display the Global Properties Details section of the window.
- Enter the property value in the Global Value field (If this is a 0, this is why your integration form Tririga to Maximo is not working, set it to a 1.).
- Click the Save button.
- Select the checkbox next to the property that you just modified.
- Select the Live Refresh action.
- Click OK.
Once this update is complete, test your Maximo Tririga integration to make sure updates now work as they should. If they do not, please contact support.