How to Add websites (IIS Website location) in RTC source control using HTTP location
Arun K Sriramaiah 2700076GE8 Visits (9917)
How to Add websites (IIS Website location) in the RTC source control using HTTP location.
When you create Web site projects, Visual Studio creates the solution files in the Projects location specified under Tool
You have two options here, one to create a solution first and then create a web site project under it as described in Work
or, just share the project instead of sharing the solution. Refer to "Solution outside the sandbox" section in Flex
** Solution for adding local IIS websites into RTC source control** Find the steps below.
If you want to share your .sln file:
1. Create a virtual directory in IIS that points to a physical location in your sandbox, say <sandbox>\WebSite1
2. Create a blank solution with the name WebSite1 at <sandbox>. This will create <san
3. Add a new WebSite to the solution created in the previous step and choose http
4. You'll see a "Web Site Already Exists" dialog. Choose "Create a new Web site in the existing location"
5. Right-click on the solution in the Solution Explorer and Share in Jazz
If you prefer not to check-in the .sln file, skip step 2 and in step 5,right click on the Web site in solution explorer and Share in Jazz..