Avoid using the custom attribute ids for Voting Feature implementation in IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC).
Voting Feature in Rational Team Concert
Below are a few issues that might occur in-case if you use the custom attribute ids which is not recommended.
- When using the voters field in the queries and searching for items not containing a certain voter, not all items in the query results are correct.
- You could see that there are votes with the new and the old IDs in those two items.
- Query that works with the labels end up with wrong output.
- Issue in synchronizing attribute values.
Note: After creating with the predefined ids, you will see the following issue.
- The old ones didn't update the votes field as an integer to each id item that has already been created.