Why use JazzHub?
Top 5 Ways JazzHub Can Benefit Your Business
JazzHub began as an initiative to bring Rational Team Concert in the cloud to academic users. Due to its success, we’ve recently launched JazzHub Beta 3 and opened it to the wider software development community so that anyone can collaborate with others to seamlessly plan, track, and develop software in the cloud.
So how can JazzHub benefit your business?
1. No server setup. Save your IT organization time and effort—we manage the servers. All you have to do is pick a name for your project and decide if your project should be private, if it should have features for Scrum development, and if you want to connect to a GitHub repository, and you’re on your way.
2. It’s easy to use! We’ve been working hard to make JazzHub an easy and fun experience. Your project details page is your hub for customizing your project by inviting team members, creating a project timeline, and tracking your tasks through work items.
3. Track and plan with the power of Rational Team Concert behind you. When you click on Track and Plan, you’ll be able to use many of your favorite features from Rational Team Concert like creating dynamic, customized dashboards, creating and querying work items to track your stories, tasks, and defects, and creating plans to organize your team’s work.
4. No downloads required. That’s right—you can do all of your project’s tracking, planning, and even development without downloading anything! You can use the JazzHub code editor to edit code in your browser. (Don’t worry—if you love using the Rational Team Concert client for Eclipse, you can always download it and connect to your JazzHub project.) And soon you’ll be able to deploy your code to the cloud to test it!
5. It's free! Public projects are free, and private projects are free during beta.
So try out JazzHub today! Visit http://hub.jazz.net to get started.