InterConnect 2012: Where business and IT leaders connect
InterConnect 2012: Turning opportunities into outcomes
We live in a rapidly changing world where industries are transforming and businesses are forced to deliver new value and new technology to compete. To turn opportunities into business outcomes, we need new leaders who can capitalize on information and use technology as a catalyst for innovation.
Is your business prepared to defend against security threats? Are you using big data to make educated business decisions? Have you streamlined your critical business processes? Are you extending your reach with mobile enterprise?
Join us in Singapore, October 9th -11th to learn how to manage the velocity of change, unleash innovation in the new economics of IT and reinvent relationships and uncover new markets.
Why should you attend?
Earlier this year, we gave you 13 reasons to attend a conference. Conferences are great opportunities to benchmark your processes against industry accepted best practices, get reengaged and rejuvenated, and experience real-world scenarios.
Conferences are also fun! If you joined us for Innovate, Impact, Pulse, or any other conference, you’re probably counting down the days until you can go again.
Why InterConnect? Network with IBM Partners, collaborate with other IBM clients, meet hot topic and industry experts and travel. Singapore is a rising economic powerhouse with one of the top 5 largest and busiest ports and is recognized as one of the leading financial hubs. Over 5 million residents call Singapore’s 63 islands home, speaking 4 national languages, including English and Chinese. (Wikipedia)
Start planning now. Build your conference agenda online from topics in the following tracks:
Changing economics of IT with IBM Pure Systems
· Learn how to accelerate delivery of new applications, analytics, and exploit big data while changing the economics of IT with IBM PureSystems which are “built for Cloud”, integrated by design and simple to use and manage.
Defending against cyber threats with security intelligence and behavioral analytics
·Learn how the CISO role is evolving to a business leadership position and how your organization can balance the need for increased business innovation, agility and information sharing with the need to safeguard your most valuable assets –your intellectual property, customer data and your brand.
Rethink IT. Reinvent business with cloud computing
· Learn more about how IBM SmartCloud solutions are helping clients to improve their operating agility and speed the delivery of new IT systems, thereby transforming IT into a strategic center of business innovation.
Unlocking opportunities with big data analytics
· Learn from IBM clients who will share insights from our big data assessments and new research study, plus explain how leading organizations got started with big data analytics and their game-changing results.
Gaining competitive advantage through software innovation
· Learn how top-performing organizations are delivering business innovation with reduced cost and improved speed and predictability by leveraging a smarter approach to software delivery.
Speeding innovation and extending reach with mobile enterprise
· Learn how to create a mobile enterprise -- fundamentally changing and creating new value for customer, supplier and employee interaction. In doing so, new data and transactions and analytics workloads provide value and insight with the peace of mind that the security and management discipline required are future ready.
Network with the executives. Here are two of our keynote speakers:
Robert LeBlanc, Senior Vice President of IBM Middleware Software
Presentation: Managing the velocity of change
Steve Mills, Senior Vice President & Group Executive of IBM Software and Systems
Presentation: Turning opportunities into outcomes
Connect with us: