The IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit
Highlight: Business Partner Forum Monday May 20
This is the #1 event for IBM and for IBM Partners focused on the Smarter Commerce market opportunities. This is an executive leadership event for ISVs and for IBM, with participation that will include: IBM sales, IBM executive leadership, heads of business development, heads of marketing, heads of sales.... and line of business decision makers from a range of businesses aligned with Smarter Commerce Solutions.
Here, the purpose of this post is to share inside insights for ISV Partnes on how to maximize the value for this event.
Top 5 Tips:
(1) Attend the ISV Breakout, Monday May 20 at 2:45pm, Presidential Ballroom B.
(2) Be intentional. Work with your IBM rep to build a intentional plan.
(3) Connect with other partners to leverage the ecosystem, take advantage of the Business Partner Resource Tool in the café to schedule meetups.
(4) Schedule meetings with subject matter experts, with IBM execs, with IBM sellers and your prospects.
(5) Have your organization participate in the conversation by following #smartercommerce on twitter.
To give you the best, most exclusive inside tips and guidance we can, I invited Carol Anderson to join me in brief Teaming with IBM Interview. Carol is our WW ISV Smarter Commerce Marketing Manager, and is our planning lead for this event. Carol is working very hard to ensure this is a great event for our IBM ISV Partners and has a front row seat from which to share tips.
Here are Carols’s great insights and must-dos for partners….
There is still time to Register for IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit
Follow the event and participate in the discussion: #smartercommerce
For additional insights around the event, follow: @IBMecosystem
For additional insights around partnering with IBM, follow @JimClaussen