Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
IBM and Box will combine best-in-class technologies and resources from both companies. What does this mean for developers? IBM will integrate Box APIs into enterprise apps and web services, tying them to the Cloud Ecosystem and its developers.
- Box APIs on Bluemix: Developers can integrate Box APIs into their enterprise apps on Bluemix.
- Secure, collaborative environment: Enhanced privacy services worldwide with integrated security intelligence.
- New Content Rich Apps and Solutions: Develop new content-rich web apps and mobile solutions.
- Developers will be able to easily integrate Box APIs into their mobile apps through IBM Bluemix, with new content services in several upcoming IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps coming soon.
“This extensive alliance between Box and IBM opens up an exciting opportunity for both companies to reach new markets and deliver unified solutions and services that can redefine industries, advance secure collaboration and revolutionize enterprise mobility." − Aaron Levie, Co-founder and CEO of Box.
- Hear more about what this means from Box and IBM experts. Sign up for a webinar.
- Read the press release.