Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
The explosive growth in mobile, IoT, and web applications demands that IT organizations innovate and modernize at the same time, balancing investment in new and existing resources.
With WebSphere on Cloud, you can create new applications and scalable APIs on hybrid cloud as the cornerstone for continuous business innovation. Enhance existing on-premises applications to increase their value. Optimize your entire environment and take advantage of “pay-as-you-go” pricing to lower overall costs
- Create new applications quickly with the IBM Bluemix cloud platform, providing access to 100s of cloud services. Create scalable APIs that connect mobile, IoT and web apps to enterprise Java apps and much more.
- Enhance your existing on-premises WebSphere applications to take advantage of hundreds of innovative cloud services optimized for industry, data, and cognitive needs.
- Optimize existing Java applications by moving them to the cloud in minutes, not days. Pay as you go to gain savings up to 30% or more.
Code like a startup, run in the enterprise. Learn more + get your 30-day no-charge trial at ibm.com/websphereoncloud.
Engaging the global Java community
JavaOne is the premier conference for Java developers and the community to learn, network, and experience innovation first hand in technical sessions, hands-on labs, industry keynotes, and more.
The JavaOne conference draws together the Java Ecosystems of developers, architects, startups, University students, and the next generation of developers from local high schools. They all participate in a week long technology sandbox of technology learning and collaboration.
- ~7000 Java developers engaged during community keynote
- 12 Technical Sessions& 1 Hands-On Lab
- Booth in the developer pavilion
IBM delivered the "Community Keynote" to thousands of Java developers, highlighting IBM's rich history of Java innovation and community support for 20 years, and detailing IBM's Cloud technology! Attendees experienced our robust cloud technology, Bluemix, and awareness of several our most interesting programs, including developerWorks Premium.