Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
Grow your skills through Cloud Developer Bootcamps.
We’re holding our first ever Worldwide Cloud Developer Bootcamp throughout June! Each Bootcamp lasts 2 or more days, providing countless opportunities to see why Bluemix is a top-tier PaaS platform. Join, learn, and network with fellow developers and industry experts. Come with an idea, leave with an app!
These Bootcamps are open to everyone, especially developers of all skill levels, to network with industry experts and our very own IBM experts. Special Bootcamps include: Women of Data and Cloud Bootcamp, a day held especially for women developers. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable insight from women in technology, while learning about IoT and Big Data services in Bluemix.
Show your skills with IBM Cloud Open Badges.
We’re proud to announce a new accreditation program, recognizing your unique contributions to the IBM ecosystem. The IBM Open Badge Program supports your accomplishments, from developing solutions to completing assessments or certifications. From now until July 31, when you complete a selected activity with IBM or a participating Global Training Provider, you can earn digital badges and instantly show your skills across social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Current and potential employers will have an easier time notices your skill set, putting you ahead of the game.
What’s an Open Badge?
- Digital emblem symbolizing skills and achievements
- Contains metadata with skills tags and accomplishments
- Easy to share across social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs
- IBM tethering to validate and verify achievement
Learn more at ibm.biz/badging.
Here are just a few ways you can start building your way to badges:
- Take Avnet’s introductory Bluemix MOOC!
- Get your Cloud Solution Advisor certification!
- Attend a Bluemix workshop hosted by the India team!
- Share your knowledge with the dW Authors program!