Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
Since the highly successful launch of Digital.NYC, our first Digital City, we’ve sought to grow lasting partnerships with other governments interested in cultivating innovation and entrepreneurship within their community. Since then, we’ve successfully launched Tech.Berlin, Tech.Gig, Tech.London, and StartupDelta and POAdigital.
Announcing the launch of our 7th Digital City: CzechStartups.org!
IBM, in partnership with CzechInvest, Czech ICT Alliance, and others collaborated to meet the Czech Republic’s growing technological needs.
“Startups play an important role in the economy, as they quickly innovate, find market gaps, and create new jobs. We only need to give them the chance to succeed. The CzechStartups.org platform will offer a meeting and information platform for better communication between start-ups, incubators, and investors.” -- Karel Kučera, CEO of CzechInvest
Why Prague, Czech Republic?
- ~2M Developers in Central Europe
- Large local and foreign investor community
- 7 accelerators and incubators
Centralized impact for centralized devs and startups
Prague is in the heart of Europe and the door to the rest of Central Eastern Europe (CEE). Now they’re armed with some of the best we have to offer, including:
- ... and much more!
Coming Soon to Prague
- Winner of Prague’s 2015 IBM SmartCamp: Today, a winner will be announced from Prague’s 2015 IBM SmartCamp participants. While it’s too late to join the competition, it’s never to late to join the conversation @IBMSmartCamp. Learn more about the SmartCamp.
- The Prague Startup Center, accelerating startup capabilities and speeding up go-to-martket strategies.
- A Prague IBM Hackathon, supporting the startup community in CEE.
Learn more and share the news