Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
Getting Started with IBM Bluemix
Want to get going on IBM Bluemix, but still don’t know where to start? We’ve got you covered. Take our free online course dedicated to helping you understand the fundamentals of cloud computing, including:
• Cloud Foundry
• Services and Containers
... and best practices for agile and test-driven development.
Learn more and sign up at ibm.biz/bmooc01.
Earn your IBM Explorer badge!
Completing this course rewards you with this badge. Learn more at ibm.biz/badging.
IBM Application Developer Certification
Calling all technical professionals who understand concepts essential to the development of Cloud applications and have experience using IBM Bluemix. Sign up for the IBM Application Developer Certification - Cloud Platform, and test your competency and knowledge, so you can grow your skill!
Learn more and sign up at ibm.com/certify/certs/50001601.shtml.
Bluemixathon: Operation Rescue & Recovery
We’re challenging you to develop Bluemix apps that aid disaster relief and recovery! Sign up and build an app, using at least one Bluemix service, to help one of the following groups:
• Persons immediately impacted by a disaster
• Families, friends, colleagues of individuals impacted by a disaster
• First responders and backend support teams, including healthcare organizations
• Groups and relief organizations dedicated to long term rebuilding activities
$25,000 in prizes, including a $5,000 Grand Prize! Learn more and sign up at bluemixathon.devpost.com.
Citi Mobile Challenge 2015: Asia Pacific
IBM is proud to be a strategic sponsor of the Citi® Mobile Challenge - a quest to find developers and designers to create new and innovative FinTech solutions with Citi's digital platforms. Using Bluemix, we want you to create some amazing consumer and business solutions:
• Create innovations giving consumers personalized, intuitive products and services transforming their thoughts on banking
• Develop new financial technology tools and services to meet the needs of small businesses, large corporations, institutions, organizations or governments
Only 10 days left to sign up! Learn more and sign up at citimobilechallenge.com/events/apac-2015.
#glovators: Global Mobile Innovators Tournament
Do you have what it takes to create innovative mobile solutions using IoT?
The Global Mobile Innovators Tournament − enabled by IBM and 4YFN, is the place to find out.
We’re giving you 50 days to create world class apps based on three challenge themes:
• Smart Homes and Buildings
• Connected Travel & Transportation
• Smarter Healthcare
Learn more and sign up at glovators.io.