Click here for a text transcript of the infographic.
The IBM Beacon Awards is IBM's premier award program exclusively for IBM Business Partners. The awards honor excellence and innovation across a broad range of solution areas where Business Partners are helping clients to excel and achieve results using IBM products, solutions, and/or services.
All IBM Business Partners, who are members of the IBM PartnerWorld Program – Member, Advanced, or Premier participants – are eligible to submit a nomination for a Beacon Award.
Think your solution(s) were a success this year? Then participate for a chance at:
- Prestige - Join an elite group of award winning firms that have demonstrated a unique ability to deliver innovation and results with IBM technology.
- Recognition - for your success among your peers, IBM sales teams and clients looking for high-value solutions.
- Opportunity - that accompanyies recognition as an award winning firm.
3 easy steps to submit your nomination
- Choose your award.
Identify the award that describes your firm’s most innovative solution. You can nominate your firm for multiple awards just make sure that each one has at least one unique client reference.
- Create a compelling story.
When completing your nomination form provide as much detail as you can about your solution. Distinguish your nomination with measurable benefits, like metrics and ROI, that reveal a before-and-after view of the value you’re delivering.
- Stand out with client references.
Client references are the proof points of how your solution is delivering value to clients. Each reference should demonstrate your solution in action. Describe the client’s painpoints, how your solution solved their problems and the impact on their business. Saved money? Improved efficiency? Drove more business? Let us know how you innovated.
Don’t miss out. Nominations close November 20th!
Learn more and start your nomination here.