Introduction to IBM Smarter Commerce Product Portfolio
Smarter Commerce is designed to help companies better integrate and more effectively manage their value chain, including Buy, Market, Sell, and Service processes to put the customer at the center of decisions and actions leading to greater customer loyalty, revenue, margin growth, and agility.
IBM is investing in its ecosystem of Business Partners to participate in the IBM Smarter Commerce initiative and seize the growing market opportunity across several focus industries for Smarter Commerce, including Retail, Telecom, Banking, Consumer Electronics and Media & Entertainment.
Come to the event to gain an understanding of the IBM Smarter Commerce strategy and software product portfolio, learn about resources available to you, and meet IBM subject matter experts.
- In a series of fact-filled presentations and demonstrations, you will learn about key products and capabilities for the Buy, Market, Sell, and Service phases of the commerce cycle
- Sourcing and procuring goods and materials for delivering products and services to meet customer demand.
- Developing, delivering and measuring relevant and consistent messages through multiple channels to encourage demand.
- Selling and fulfillment of products and services in multiple channels to encourage revenue growth.
- Addressing customer needs in all channels to encourage repeat sales and increase customer loyalty. These capabilities are for after-sale customer care, from customer service and retention to operations.
- IBM Business Partners, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), System Integrators, Entrepreneurs, and Resellers
- Global Entrepreneur Partners https://ibm.biz/BdxGQ4
- Applications Developers
- December 03, 2013 - 1:00-4:000 pm CST
- IBM Innovation Center, Dallas - 1177 S. Beltline Rd., Coppell, TX 75019