IBM is interested in partnering with startup software companies
Lennart 120000HHVT Comments (2) Visits (4719)
IBM Global Entrepreneur program IBM is interested in partnering with startup software companies that are less than 5 years old, privately held and are actively engaged in developing a technology solution or service that align with our smarter planet vision.
As part of our smarter planet vision, IBM is looking for entrepreneurs with global ambitions to address world issues in energy, healthcare or other key areas for building a smarter planet to solve enterprise client’s biggest challenges. IBM Global Entrepreneur opens new doors and resources to entrepreneurs who are bringing the next big idea to market.
Participating in IBM Global Entrepreneur provides the following support and resources:
- No charge software on-site or in the cloud
- Unlimited Technical guidance from IBM Project Resource Managers to assist in product development
- Mentoring and networking through the IBM Innovation Centers
- Access to IBM industry insights and education to better understand the enterprise customer
- Visibility as part of the IBM Smarter Planet agenda
IBM is uniquely positioned to help with our depth or resources, global reach and experience with the world’s largest enterprise customers.
Pam SparksProgram Manager, NA Global Entrepreneur
ISV & Developer Relations