The newest version of OpenAdmin Tool for IDS, Version 2.23, has just been released! Download the new version today to get the enhanced SQL Explorer and version 2.0 of the ER Plugin.
New feature highlights:
The SQL Explorer has been newly redesigned. New features include
- Filters and search fields for viewing SQL tracing data.
- Support for different SQL trace levels - global or user - so you can manage what kinds of SQL information are traced for IDS V11.50.xC1 servers.
- Support for suspending and resuming history tracing, without releasing resources, on IDS V11.50.xC1 servers.
ER Plug-in Version 2.0: Version 2.0 of OAT’s ER plug-in includes a new Replicate Explorer and becomes the first step in supporting ER administration graphically through OAT.
- The Replicate Explorer now lets you monitor your replicates and replicate sets.
- The Node Details -> Configuration page now supports the editing and updating of ER configuration parameters
Download OAT Version 2.23 now at https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?lang=en_US&source=swg-informixfpd
For additional information on OpenAdmin Tool for IDS, including feature details, screenshots and demos, go to www.openadmintool.org.
Erika Von Bargen