We've made some changes to the Informix on-line notes in the 12.10.xC2 release.
All release notes
The release notes were simplified so that the latest information is easy to find:
- Included a link to the list of new features in the Information Center
- Included links to the most up-to-date queries of fixed and known defects.
- Removed content that was out of date.
- Moved content to the product documentation when appropriate.
Release notes are provided only in HTML format, in the Information Center and with the product. Text versions are no longer available.
Client SDK release notes
The Client Software Development Kit (Client SDK) release notes are consolidated into three files:
- Release notes for IBM Informix Client Software Development Kit for UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS X
- Release notes for IBM Informix Client Software Development Kit for Windows
- Release notes for IBM Informix Global Language Support (GLS)
We removed redundancy and the need to look in multiple files to get the information that you need.
The documentation notes are available in the Information Center only. They are no longer included in the product media.
If you upgraded from Informix version 12.10.xC1, the 12.10.xC1 on-line notes files that are no longer included with 12.10.xC2 remain in your installation.