Knowledge Center, which is soon to replace Information Centers all across IBM, is now in open beta (until February 2014), meaning you can see all the information in each of the 11.50, 11.70, and 12.10 Information Centers in IBM Knowledge Center... and then let us know what you think!
What is IBM Knowledge Center?
IBM Knowledge Center gathers all IBM product information into one place, providing an improved search experience that supports saving your searches for future use, and capturing personalized collections of just the information you need.
New functionality in Knowledge Center now let's you:
- Search across the whole IBM product library, or limit your search to specific products and versions.
- Use filter terms to narrow your search results.
- Apply multiple search filters.
- Assemble and save collections of topics.
- Organize just the topics you need for viewing and printing.
- Build custom PDFs.
Try IBM Knowledge Center today at:
http://ibm.biz/IBMKCgo (landing page)
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGU8G/welcomeIfxServers.html (Informix family - landing page)
And then let us know about your experience: