This post is from Howard Glaser, the Informix usability expert. He attended the IIUG conference last week.
I want to thank all of the 2010 IIUG Conference attendees who provided feedback in our Usability Sandbox and customer sessions at the conference. Your feedback is invaluable in making IDS even better! Below is a list of the usability sessions that were held at the conference. Let us know if there are additional usability topic areas that you would like to see at future conferences (please write to firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Hands on experience test driving the latest Schema and Storage Manager UIs for the OpenAdmin Tool
• A sneak peak and feedback on the new IDS Installation and Configuration Tooling/UI: A group walkthrough discussion with the IDS Dev team
• A sneak peak and feedback on the new IDS Deployment Tooling/UI: A group walkthrough discussion with the IDS Dev team
• Your opportunity to give your input on useful sources and resources for solving problems encountered while using IDS: An examination of current and future resources followed by a group exercise to provide your preferences
• How Optim may be used for problem determination and resolution with IDS: A walkthrough and group discussion