We recently uploaded Fix Packs for many of our products. The major theme for these Fix Packs is support for Windows 7. Here are the product Fix Packs that include the Windows 7 support with links to the appropriate download documentation.
- Data Studio (both stand-alone and IDE) 220.127.116.11
- InfoSphere Data Architect 18.104.22.168
- Optim Development Studio 22.214.171.124 (Optim pureQuery Runtime 126.96.36.199 already supports Windows 7)
- Optim Database Administrator 188.8.131.52
- Optim Query Tuner for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows 184.108.40.206, Optim Query Tuner for DB2 for z/OS 220.127.116.11, and Optim Query Workload Tuner for DB2 for z/OS 18.104.22.168
You may notice that High Performance Unload is not in that list. I will post again when that fix pack is ready.
Remember, you can find help from volunteers and other users at discussion forums that are available for all of these products. See the Integrated Data Management community space for links to all discussion forums on developerWorks.