The rise of cloud computing, big data and demand for IT Infrastructure as a Service, combined with the need to reduce costs and scalability, has pushed data centers to the verge of next transformation. This transformation is the outcome of the pressure public cloud computing relays on IT organizations to compete with cloud providers, as well as the need to use automated processes to manage huge volumes of data. The underlying data centre, mainly the one that is software-defined, will enable business leaders to balance these realities by using automated and integrated IT processes built on open architecture for the flexible management of workloads ranging from big-data analytics to cloud services.
At the upcoming IBM InterConnect 2013 global conference, from October 9 to 11 in Singapore, Jacqueline Woods, IBM Vice President for Growth Solutions, will address the implications of these trends in detail in her exclusive session, “A New Era of Computing: Are You "Ready Now" To Build A Smarter Enterprise?”. The session will help data center professionals to understand the best practices and potential of disruptive technologies such as cloud, virtualization, software defined environments, big data, mobile and more to harness them to deliver business value.
The 3-day conference, InterConnect 2013 will bring to life IBM’s full range of software, systems and services solutions by client best practices, strategic keynotes and connection gatherings to address some of the hottest topics in business and IT today like:
- How smarter enterprises are moving to an Integrated IT environment?
- Why IT infrastructure matters, and how leading organizations are using cloud, big data and analytics to drive better outcomes?
- Cloud as a growth engine for a smarter enterprise
- What market trends are driving the increased role of IT in business?
- How software defined environments improve the economics of IT through efficiency?
- How to unlock new operational insights and opportunities with Big Data?
- Successful strategies for implementing analytics & big data projects
- How to transform your business with an industry-specific mobile enterprise approach?
- Technologies that enable applications and data to migrate more easily between clouds
- How organizations are benefitting from an open architecture for cloud?
Moreover, IBM InterConnect will showcase exciting panel discussions around Cloud, Architecture and IT Optimization having leading experts from around the world including Jamie Thomas, IBM General Manager for Software Defined Systems, delivering insights to help enterprises make key decisions for the growth of their businesses.
So are you ready now to make your enterprise smarter with this exciting opportunity? Register today and join us at InterConnect!