Today’s IT organizations face immense challenges. We often hear our clients telling us that in order to compete they must invest in their IT infrastructures to improve customer service, enable better decisions through improved use of data and enhance collaboration across their value chain. It means IT infrastructure matters - not just to IT but fundamentally to business.
But how to make sure that the infrastructure choice that we make is right? It doesn’t have to be hard! Here are top 6 infrastructure choices that can solve business challenges:
1. Implement real-time analytics: Today's infrastructures need to build data analytics and intelligence into their daily operations and transactions.
2. Empower employees with access to customer information: Your infrastructure needs to enable shared (and secure!) access to all data, no matter what type it is or where it resides.
3. Accelerate reaction time: When you react quickly to situations (enabled by Big Data & Analytics), you can create up to 33% higher revenue growth.
4. Gain continuous access to essential tools: Today's leading companies are 2.4x more likely to use cloud infrastructure solutions to reinvent customer relationships. Cloud brings you scalability and reliability, enabling continuous access to applications.
5. Improve agility to gain new opportunities: With cloud technology enabled by the right infrastructure, you'll find the doors to opportunity opening at every turn. For starters, you'll enjoy 50% lower management costs, freeing up resources to help you innovate for the future.
6. Build a cloud that’s right for you: Open and integrated technology solutions from IBM can help your organization optimize heterogeneous environments, ensuring the investments you make today will continue to pay off as you adopt a private or a hybrid cloud.
If you are looking to have the right conversations about your infrastructure, click here and see how IBM unique big data & analytics and cloud infrastructure solutions can drive better outcomes for your business. Do not forget to share your experience or thoughts at @IBMSmrtrCmptng or @IBMSDE on Twitter.