IBM Pulse - the Premier Cloud Conference, is returning to the MGM Grand, Las Vegas from February 23-26, 2014! Join IBM and more than 9,000 of your peers at Pulse as we discuss how to leverage cloud as a growth engine for a smarter enterprise. Pulse 2014 is the ideal platform to explore today’s challenges and best practices in open standards, cloud security, emerging cloud markets, and IBM SmartCloud technologies. The 4-day conference will also present visionary keynotes and a solution expo showcasing hundreds of the latest products and services in Cloud, Security and Smarter Infrastructure.
Emerging trends like mobile, analytics and social business play critical roles in help¬ing enterprises differentiate and gain competitive advantage. Cloud sits at the center of these initiatives to deliver new applications and services with speed and agility. According to Gartner, from 2013 through 2016, $677 billion will be spent on cloud services worldwide. 92% of midmarket companies say they’ll invest in cloud technology within the next 36 months. This shows the future is certainly moving to the Cloud. IBM Pulse 2014 will highlight the transformational power of cloud to help you increase your business profitability and growth.
- Reinventing Your Business with IBM Cloud: This stream will cover the powerful benefits of cloud to improve the economics of IT and speed time to market.
- Leveraging Security Intelligence: This stream will highlight how to build a strong security posture that helps reduce costs, improve service, manage risk, and enable innovation.
- Optimizing IT and Service Management: This stream will focus on extending business processes and infrastructure with mobility to deliver new innovative services and a more personalized experience.
- Building a Smarter Infrastructure: This stream will feature increasing the operational agility and business value of your enterprise assets throughout their lifecycle with Smarter Infrastructure
- Service Provider Solutions: This stream will share how to adapt new, innovative methods to manage next-generation networks, service performance and the overall customer experience.
The above five exciting streams will include 20 tracks and 500 breakout sessions with plenty of opportunity to learn from first-rate speakers, share your expertise and network. So get ready to hear these over-arching streams to grow your business with cloud. Take your time out and register today to save $300 with early bird registration. Come join us at Pulse 2014!
IBM Systems and Technology Group