Innovation for SAP projects. When you need it. Where you need it.
Customer Demand Dynamic markets, changing economies and buying behaviors set new demands for today’s industries and organizations. Social media and mobile access drive opinion and demand. An overload of information offers both a challenge as well as an opportunity for those, who can smartly use it. Cost pressures persist and technology impacts businesses and organizations like never before.
Customers leveraging advanced SAP solutions like SAP Analytics, SAP HANA, Mobility and Cloud need to be able to maximize business impact by consuming the information they need and executing the processes required any place, any time using a user-centric design that best fits the person executing it.
A Center for Co-Innovation
The IBM Client Center - Lab for SAP Solutions addresses these needs. It is a hub for leading-edge SAP know-how and solutions. The Lab’s goal is to identify and build optimized solutions based on client business goals. Starting with these goals, the lab offers a Forward Engineering Roadmap workshop leveraging innovation sessions, best practices and industry use cases based on Innovations like SAP HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, Mobile Solutions and Cloud.
The lab uniquely combines extensive know-how, methodologies and resources including IBM Research, Global Delivery, GBS Industry Experts as well as Analytics and Mobile Centers of Excellence with SAP and IBM solutions. It uses, for example, the "GEQM"-methodology (Goal-Entity-Question-Metric), developed by IBM Research, to launch transformational analytics projects based on SAP innovations. This combined power of SAP and IBM assets and capabilities is unmatched in the industry.
Accelerating Innovation and Success
Results for clients can be achieved rapidly, anytime and anywhere in the world. Building on cloud-enabled industry use cases like HANA CO-PA, IBM Cash Revolution – featured in Vishal Sikka’s keynote at Sapphire Orlando 2012 –, Big Data Social Media Analysis, Mobile Inventory Dashboard, Smarter Transportation Routes or the IBM Smart Meter Real Time App, co-innovation sessions between clients, SAP and IBM teams are set for fast start and rapid solution delivery.
Getting in Touch
Innovation needs to be at the clients’ fingertips. The IBM Client Center – Lab for SAP Solutions is easily accessible and provides a unique client experience:
- Lab@Client Site: The Lab’s workshops and solutions are fully mobile and cloud enabled. Sessions for clients can be offered at client sites anywhere in the world.
- Lab@IBM Center: Many IBM Client Center locations like IBM Madison Avenue in New York, offer a unique client experience including a high-class location and latest collaboration tools on site.
- Lab@Virtual Center: For customers who prefer to use virtual meetings, the Lab also offers a fully web-based Virtual Meeting Center including private meeting rooms, which can be tailored and branded for individual client accounts.
Getting in touch is easy and quick. Use one of the following options, if you want to engage with the Lab team for your client opportunity:
- ibm-sap.com/centers – the IBM Client Center – Lab for SAP Solutions is right there
- w3 Intranet Page including positioning, customer presentation and brochure materials
- IBM Client Center Lab - Lab for SAP Solutions IBM internal Connections Community
Contact your IBM Sales Representative, Dale Young (email@example.com) or Christopher Daerr (firstname.lastname@example.org)