- Nick Berens (Codefast)
- Carmen Facciobene (Number Six)
- Sunny Gupta (iConclude)
- Kevin Haar (Appistry)
- Agneta Jacobson (Jaczone)
- Kevin Kernan (Secure Software)
- John Lambert (Virutech)
- Jeanne O'Kelley (Blueprint Technologies) along with founder Jon Hopkins
- Jerry Rudisin (Agitar)
- Hajime Saito (China Portal)
- Hugh Scandrett (Ounce Labs)
- Tom Smith (Countermind)
- Gary Swart (oDesk)
Other former Rationalites who later became CEOs include Rob Dickerson, Adam Frankl, and Pamela Roussos. Additionally, other former Rationalites who are not CEOs but still hold key positions in their companies include Robert Gersten (Hyperion), Burton Goldfield (Hyperion), Rich Reitman (Adobe), Tom Schultz (Codefast) and several others. Serving on several boards of directors include former Rationalites Bob Bond and John Lovitt.
Finally, two other notable former Rationalites include Vinny Smith (at Rational for only a few months but now CEO of Quest) and Reed Hastings (founder of Pure Software which was acquired by Rational, and now founder and CEO of Netflix).