- There's no doubt that information security, especially that of your database, is of ever increasing importance. Just pick up a newspaper or turn on the news and you'll hear about how yet another large company or organization has put thousands or millions of their constituents' private information at risk - and paid the penalties including loss of confidence.
- The impact of the latest government regulations on database choices
- What even small companies need to know about database security
- How to be best prepared for audits or regulators
- How to protect your data - at rest and while 'on the wire'
The flyer for this webcast and registration details can be found here.
Draft Redbook: Security and Compliance Solutions for IDS
The draft of new IBM Redbooks publication Security and Compliance Solutions for IBM Informix Dynamic Server is now available at the IBM Redbooks web site: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247556.html. This Redbook provides an overview of security features in IDS and has the following contents:
Chapter 1. Technology overviewChapter 2. Role separationChapter 3. AuditingChapter 4. Securing data with SQLChapter 5. Client-server communicationChapter 6. Server-server communicationChapter 7. Security issues with Backup and RestoreAppendix A. Audit event mnemonicsAppendix B. PAM API and macrosSo take a look if you'd like to preview this book prior to final publication and perhaps provide feedback.