By: Carlos Seo.
The IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux is a set of open source development tools and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux. A new update release is now available, and it includes the following:
- Time zone automatically set to system's time zone.
- New advance-toolchain-at6.0-selinux rpm, which sets the correct labels for key files so the Advance Toolchain works when SELinux is enabled.
- New ldconfig wrapper (installed in /usr/sbin/) that wraps up the ldconfig of the system and all installed AT's.
- GDB for remote debugging now included in the cross compiler.
- The following fixes included in GCC:
- Fixes for DFP issues.
- The following fixes included in GDB:
- The following fixes included in OProfile:
- Fix to address over-counting user context lost samples.
- Fix to record samples from forked processes.