The IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux repositories are moving to a new host.
Users of the IBM POWER Linux Tools Repository will be automatically moved to the new repositories and don't need to change their environments. But users that have manually configured the old repositories need to add the new ones in order to keep receiving updates of the Advance Toolchain. It isn't necessary to remove the old repositories yet.
The steps to manually setup the new repositories are described with details in the Advance Toolchain Manual.
The new repositories are:
- RHEL6 or Fedora 18: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/redhat/RHEL6/
- RHEL5: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/redhat/RHEL5/
- RHEL4: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/redhat/RHEL4/
- SLES11: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/suse/SLES_11/
- SLES10: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/suse/SLES_10/
- SLES9: ftp://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/linuxpatch/toolchain/at/suse/SLES_9/
The transition to the new repositories required a change of the GPG keys too.
Now, all the repositories will use the key gpg-pubkey-3052930d-5175955a and the repository for RHEL6 and Fedora 18 will also use the key gpg-pubkey-6976a827-5164221b.
We created a stronger key for RHEL6 and Fedora 18 repository. However, this key is incompatible with the other distributions because they use an older version of RPM. The process to import the new keys is described in the following documentation: http://ibm.co/17tI4At