By: Carlos Seo.
The IBM Advance Toolchain for PowerLinux is a set of open source development tools and runtime libraries which allows users to take leading edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux. A new update release is now available, and it features:
- Bug fixes for DFP in GCC.
- Fix to address over counting user context lost samples in Oprofile.
- GDB now displays correctly the vperm instruction.
- Time zone for the Advance Toolchain is now automatically set to the system's time zone.
- New advance-toolchain-at5.0-selinux rpm, which sets the correct labels for key files, so that the Advance Toolchain works when SELinux is enabled.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release.