Happy 2015 to everyone!
A new update release for the 8.0 series of the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is now available.
This release provides:
- An up-to-date version of OpenSSL: 1.0.1j.
- An up-to-date version of GDB: 7.8.1
- A new Valgrind version: 3.10.0
- Binutils fixes for:
GDB fixes for:
- Fix internal-error when stack pointer is invalid.
- Fix the routines to collect and supply ptrace registers on ppc64le gdbserver.
- Fix read of vDSO symbols on ppc64le.
For download links, more information and documentation, please refer to our o
Please let us know if you have any questions about this release.
About the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power
The IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is a set of open source development tools (compiler, debugger and profiling tools) and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux.
For more information about it, visit h