A new update release for the 10.0 series of the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is now available.
This release contains a series of updates, including:
- GCC provides:
- Fixes for ICE with vec_xxpermdi and unrecognizable insn with __builtin_crypto_vshasigmaw.
- Fix for bitfields cause load hit store with smaller store and larger load.
- POWER8 built-ins for vec_xl and vec_xst with short and char pointer arguments.
- New static var: rs6000_vect_nonmem.
- Fix for miscompile arithmetic with signed char.
- The GNU C Library provides:
- OpenSSL provides a fix for CVE-2017-3733.
- Python provides support for sqlite modules.
About the IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power
The IBM Advance Toolchain for Linux on Power is a set of open source development tools (compiler, debugger and profiling tools) and runtime libraries that allow users to take leading edge advantage of IBM's latest POWER hardware features on Linux.
For more information about it, visit http://ibm.co/AdvanceToolchain.