Information On Demand is the premier IBM event for Data Management
technical skill building. You'll gain knowledge that can help your
company develop greater data management skills, ensure higher
productivity, and improve problem-solving capabilities—all resulting in
reduced costs and faster time-to-market. Data Management professionals
from 80 percent of companies that attended IOD last year said it's
difficult to hire employees with IBM Data Management skills. In a
challenging economy, with fewer available resources, your company can't
afford to miss the opportunity that this conference offers to help
maximize employee productivity.
Though the reasons to attend the conference are endless, I thought I'd highlight a few:
- 58 customer speakers in our technical track alone with many more expected to be confirmed in the Business Leadership track.
- The best IBM technical training with 6 tracks, covering more than 227 technical sessions and 28 business leadership sessions.
- 49 instructor-led Data Management Hands-on Labs that provide in-depth training and feature a full array of offerings where clients get to 'touch' the technology.
- 46 demo stations showcasing our portfolio and offering the opportunity to talk directly to our top engineers
- More than 100 exhibits with more to discover than ever before
- Immediate return on investment! IOD is a productivity and skills boost for employees resulting in an excellent return on investment for your company both now and in the future.
- Hear first-hand experience from other IBM customers during 58 customer-led sessions.
- Everything your company needs in one place! High value technical education, new solutions access to Data Management Technical Experts and executives make this a conference not to be missed.
- Three free Information Management certification tests and a 50% discount on all other SWG certifications
Some of the sessions topics include: * DB2 and Tools for Linux, UNIX, Windows * DB2 for z/OS and Tools * Informix Database * Integrating Information * Master Information Management * Information Governance
* Dynamic Warehousing * Enterprise Content Management * Business Analytics
We're expecting over 9,000 attendees at the conference this year! Don't miss your opportunity to learn new and innovative strategies and gain the practical know-how to maximize the value of your information and analytics solutions. Click here to view sessions and register today.
So tell me ... will you be attending the conference this year? If so, what are you hoping to receive from it?
Veneatra aka "Lady Vee"