Cloud computing, both private and public, is one of GBS's main product offerings. In an article seen on InfoWorld.com, we see 5 key trends in the cloud computing arena. The article, written by David Linthicum, specifies the following trends:
- The term "cloud computing" will become enmeshed in the computing industry
- The hype of cloud computing is wearing away and the focus is shifting to fit and function
- Security will move to "centralized trust"
- Centralized data will become a key strategic advantage
- Mobile devices will become more powerful and thinner
Check out the full article here: http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/5-key-trends-in-cloud-computings-future-178358
Let us know what you think is trending for cloud computing!