I wrote a previous article to identify important resources that our clients may take advantage of: Knowledge Resources: How can I help myself when errors occur?
This article focuses on your informing me on how we can best serve YOU, our valued clients!
As part of my position as an Knowledge Engineer in ECM Support, I try to keep our clients informed through the use of technical content channels. Some of this content includes:
- ECM Product Newsletters
- ECM Social Media Channels
- IBM Education Assistant Modules (IEA)
- Live Technical Exchanges
- Subscribing to Product notifications and Lifecycle subscriptions
- Product Lifecycle information and End of Service (EOS)
- Must Gather information
- Recent Product Technotes
- Technical documents to address solutions regarding closed (Problem Management Records) PMRs
- Blog entries
- Tweeted technical content
- and more!
So, to better serve you, I need your help! It is my job to get content to you! By having your input, that will help me work with our teams to get you the content you need!
- Do you prefer to attend live product technical exchanges?
- Are you more likely to read a technical article?
- Do you prefer YouTube videos about technical topics?
- Do you prefer step-by-step tutorials on a particular product topic?
- Is there a particular product topic of interest that you feel would help you in your job?
- What topic might that be?
Let's get the water flowing. Send me your feedback! In the Subject line please add "ECM Feedback" and send to email@example.com. Please note: Do not use this email for opening PMRs. Instead, go through the normal Service Request process. It is only used for feedback pertinent to this article. Thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.