You probably remember my posting from July this year on the HTTP 302 in Process Designer when creating a managed asset. If not, here is a reminder.
Now, last week one of my customers reported the same issue, but on the BPM Pattern on an IBM Pure Application System.
Of course the first thing we checked was the cluster-bpm.xml config. We found the useHTTPSURLPrefixes set to true already, but saw in a fiddler trace that the redirect from http to https was still done (for details please see the link above).
The cluster-bpm.xml showed:
<bpdServer xmi:type="BPMConfiguration:BPMProcessCenter" xmi:id="BPMProcessCenter_1404198504697" useHTTPSURLPrefixes="true" httpProtocolOnly="true">
Next we started reviewing the config, and we found the root cause in the VirtualHost config of the cell-bpm.xml file.
<virtualHosts xmi:id="BPMVirtualHostInfo_1447191104518" hostname="hostname.pureapplication.ibmcloud.com" port="80" transportProtocol="http" name="BPM" uriPrefix=""/>
After changing the port from "80" to "443" and the transportProtocol from "http" to "https" the problem was resolved.
So the new virtualHost config looked like:
<virtualHosts xmi:id="BPMVirtualHostInfo_1447191104518" hostname="hostname.pureapplication.ibmcloud.com" port="443" transportProtocol="https" name="BPM" uriPrefix=""/>
I hope this will help you resolving the error if you run it on IPAS. If it does not work, take two of these and call me in the morning.
Your Dr. Debug