IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business is a single sign-on (SSO) solution that authorizes and authenticates user access to Web and other hosted applications.
Tivoli Access Manager’s software is a highly scalable user authentication, authorization and Web SSO solution for enforcing security policies over a wide range of Web and application resources. It centralizes user access management for online portal and business initiatives.
See the support and services Tivoli Access Manager V6.0 has for you and your business needs in the following videos:
- Common auditing and reporting services (CARS)
- External authentication interface (EAI)
- Session management server (SMS)
- Creating and managing certificates
- Writing authorization rules
- Architecture overview
- Authentication versus authorization
- Web SEAL junctions
- Web Portal Manager
- Web SEAL
- Logging and tracing
You can find more information on this product by visiting Tivoli Access Manager on IBM Education Assistant.
Also, view IBM Education Assistant to access other valuable products.