SAP Note 81737 has been updated to version 929.
With this version, the recommended maintenance for Db2 12 for z/OS is now PUT level 1711, including all previous PUT levels.
The joint SAP and IBM team does tests on a regular basis, and has just finished successfully testing the Db2 12 maintenance PUT levels up to 1711.
Changed in this version:
- Tests of Db2 12 maintenance PUT levels 201709, 201710 and 201711 completed successfully.
- This test included maintenance for FL501. Half of the test matrix ran in FL500, the other half with FL501 activated. All systems ran with FL501 maintenance applied.
- With this, PUT Level 1711 is the new, strongly recommended maintenance level for Db2 12.
- SAP Note 364109, the Fix level file, has been adapted accordingly.
- Several APARS have been added, or PTFs became available.
"Recommended service" means that all previous service levels up to and including the mentioned level are the new recommendation from now on.
Note that this is for information only. SAP Notes are published by SAP, so be sure to check for the latest recommendations at the SAP site: