What would you change?
- Central bug tracking, a la open source: bugs.ibm.com - open a bug on any product. Scary...
- Better support for Linux: If we ship it, it should run flawlessly and fully on Linux.
- LinuxDevelopment Environment: More support for Client for E-Business. I wanta SuSe C4EB. Stay current with the latest developments.
- I like IBM. Keep up the good work.
- Inspire more and push harder.
- CAS:Single sign-on for all of IBM. No more entering in your username andpassword a thousand times for each website you visit in a day AND a single authentication source
- Totals:Replace it with a web based client. It is a huge turnoff for Co-Ops tobe required to use such an outdated system to get paid.
- Web Notes: This is a tall order, but I want an AJAX web based version of Notes. True operating system independence.
- IBM w3 URLs in general: Impossible to remember and the layout is chaotic. Simplify and organize.
- issi -> softwarecenter.ibm.com
- developerworks -> blogs.ibm.com
- wiki -> wiki.ibm.com
- bluepages -> bluepages.ibm.com
- Voice processing web service: Put the ViaVoice code to work and start selling this web service to businesses and developers.