We know that our next release is eagerly awaited by many of you, judging from the constant flow of emails that we get. We are happy to give you some information on this upcoming release:
- It is planned for next week, Monday Feb 23, 2009
- It will provide 4 new modules: Flex calendar, Heat maps, Gantt Task charts and pivot/OLAP charts as well as numerous enhancements for the existing 7 modules
- ILOG Elixir 2.0 pricing remains the same as the current 1.0 release. This pricing applies to customers who are not using ILOG Elixir 1.0 today.
- If you are an existing ILOG Elixir 1.0 user, during an interim period, you can purchase upgrade licenses for lower list price
- Any ILOG Elixir 1.0 licenses purchased 1 month before 2.0 release will get a free upgrade (no need to wait for 2.0 to be out).
- The ILOG Elixir 2.0 trial will now be time limited to 60 days after installation.
- Adobe Flex Builder Pro 3.0.2 (Flex 3.2) is now mandatory for ILOG Elixir 2.0 (we need many of its data visualization classes).
- We will continue our efforts on ILOG Elixir 1.0 and are working on patches.
We are excited about this release and look forward to discussing with you all! (let's chat on the support forum)
ILOG Elixir product manager
UPDATE: to help you get started with this release faster, here are some links
How to get ILOG Elixir 2.0 trials & purchase seats:
If you are new to ILOG Elixir and want to know more